Double Chocolate Chip Blondies
If you like your cookies soft and melty, you're going to love our Double Choc Chip Blondies, made with Halo & Swoon's Choc Chip Cookie mix.
You'd never guess these double chocolate chip blondies are completely plant-based and free from gluten, refined sugar, nuts, preservatives and GMO's.
They have a deliciously smooth and velvety vanilla cookie base, covered with loads of dark chocolate chips. Perfect as an afternoon treat or served warm for dessert with a dollop of your favourite ice cream.
These blondies are super easy to make with our organic Choc Chip Cookie mix. Simply add 2 ingredients, mix together and press into a pan. Sprinkle over some extra chocolate chips and bake until soft and melty.
Check out our how-to video here: watch video
Double Choc Chip Blondies
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 16 minutes
1 HALO & SWOON CHOC CHIP COOKIE MIX
1/4 cup (60g) plant milk, at room temperature
1/3 cup (70g) coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 170°C fan bake and line a 20 x 20cm brownie pan with baking paper.
2. Pour Choc Chip Cookie mix into a bowl.
3. Add milk and coconut oil and mix well.
4. Press mixture into the prepared pan.
5. Sprinkle over chocolate chips and gently press in.
6. Bake in the centre of the oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
7. Allow blondie to cool in pan then cut into squares.