A healthier take on the classic Snickers candy bar, these gluten-free, vegan cookies are super easy to make with Halo & Swoon's Choc Chip Cookie mix.
Calling all snickers lovers! This cookie recipe is our healthier take on the classic candy bar, and it couldn't be easier using our organic Choc Chip Cookie mix.
Salty peanuts, creamy caramel, smooth dark chocolate, and a velvety vanilla cookie combine to create the classic Snickers flavour. Enjoy these cookies straight from the oven while the caramel is still warm and oozey.
If you have any leftover, they also make the best ice cream cookie sandwiches (check out our recipe here).
Check out our how-to video here: watch video
Prep time: 20 minutes Cook time: 16 minutes
1 HALO & SWOON CHOC CHIP COOKIE MIX
1/4 cup (60g) plant milk, at room temperature
1/3 cup (70g) coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup roasted peanuts
1/2 cup caramel sauce (we love Raglan's vegan caramel sauce)
flaky sea salt to sprinkle
1. Preheat oven to 170°C fan bake.
2. Pour Choc Chip Cookie mix into a bowl and stir in peanuts.
3. Add milk and coconut oil and mix well.
4. Roll into balls, press into round cookies and create a small dent in the centre of each.
5. Dollop a teaspoon of caramel sauce into the centre and sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
6. Bake in the centre of the oven for 16 minutes and enjoy.